TRUMP’S BUMBLING COMMENTS KICK OFF NEW YEAR AND DOMINATE HIS FIRST ANNIVERSARY AS PRESIDENT
JAN 7, 2018
US president becomes laughing stock of the world
UNRAVELING OF A MEGALOMANIC, NARCISSISTIC, SCHIZOPHRENIC PRESIDENT WHO TRUMPS HIMSELF
Trump: I am “a very stable genius”
“I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius….and a very stable genius at that!” (excerpt from a Trump tweet Jan 6, 2018)
“I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius….and a very stable genius at that!” (excerpt from a Trump tweet Jan 6, 2018 – Trump: I’m a ‘very stable genius’ – http://cnn.it/2F74uia).
In the last 50 years…
And with those words, Trump launched himself into immortality. Never before has America has a president so full of himself, so shallow, so insecure, so immature.
“They all say, ‘He is like a child,’ and what they mean by that is he has a need for immediate gratification,” the author of the book Fire and Fury, Michael Wolff, told NBC on Friday. “It’s all about him.”
Ironically, Trump posted those “very stable genius” words on Epiphany (Jan 6). And now, the whole world can experience an epiphany about who and what Trump really is.
- We’ve had crooks in the White House (Nixon).
- We’ve had clumsy klutzes (Ford).
- We’ve had peanut farmers who cost us a valuable ally (Carter-Iran).
- We’ve had actors who read their lines to perfection (Reagan).
- We’ve had wimps (Bush Sr).
- We’ve had draft-dodgers, liars and sex offenders (Clinton).
- We’ve had more liars and cheaters (Bush Jr – 9/11, WMD)
- We’ve had crooks galore (Obama).
But never before have we had a megalomanic, narcissistic, schizophrenic president who has now become the laughing stock of the world. Also see Psychopaths and Megalomania (Part 2) – Psychogendered – http://psychogendered.com/2015/01/psychopaths-and-megalomania/
It did not take long for Trump to put his foot in his mouth again.
JAN 12, 2018
TRUMP’S “DAMAGE CONTROL” (i.e., LYING AND DENYING) FAILES TO STEM GLOBAL OUTRAGE OVER HIS “SHITHOLE” REMARK
Donald Trump has been branded a shocking and shameful racist after it was credibly reported he had described African nations, as well as Haiti and El Salvador as “shitholes” and questioned why so many of their citizens had ever been permitted to enter America.
US diplomats around the world were summoned for formal reproach, amid global shock that such crude remarks could ever be made in a semi-public meeting by the president of America.
In a strongly-worded statement, the UN said it was impossible to describe his remarks as anything other than racist, while the Vatican decried Trump’s words as “particularly harsh and offensive”.
The 55-nation African Union said the remarks were “clearly racist”.
Trump initially allowed reported accounts of his comments to go unchallenged, but went into damage limitation mode on Friday, insisting he had not used derogatory words – but admitting that the language he had used at a meeting with Senators on immigration was “tough”.
But the democratic senator Dick Durbin – who was present at the meeting with Trump on Thursday – insisted that the reports were entirely accurate. For more, see… https://goo.gl/19CAgW
NEW US AIRPORT SIGNS
Just got this cartoon from a friend in Netherlands.
RUMPUS DU FUSS AKA DONALD DOOFUS LIVES!
Trump’s latest shenanigans (“sh**thole countries”) bring back memories about my satire on “Rumpus du Fuss” (Donald Doofus) – see my Aug 5, 2017 post.
BTW – Jacques Ferdinand Devereaux was my 18th century incarnation. I was born in Paris. My father was French, my mother Austrian. I was a disciple of Count Saint Germain in that lifetime. After meeting Mozart in Paris, I moved to Vienna where Amadeus and I collaborated on alchemical power of music.
JAN 16, 2018
TRUMP GETS A CLEAN BILL OF MENTAL HEALTH FROM HIS WHITE HOUSE NAVY DOCTOR, NOT A PSYCHIATRIST
DJURDJEVIC: Only someone whose mental health is in question would request a test to prove that he is okay.
Normal people would just shrug off such innuenda and see to it that their actions would prove the accusers wrong.
Only someone who wants to manage the outcome would hire a Navy doctor whose salary he pays to be the judge of that.
Was this doctor a qualified psychiatrist? No.
Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson graduated from the medical school at the University of Texas in 1995. From there, he went to the Portsmouth Naval Medical Center,
Did the tests the doctor performed have anything to do with diagnosing a psychopathic behavior? Not that we know of.
Yet Trump paraded today his White House doctor, this Rear Admiral, who is trained as an emergency doctor, as the conclusive authority on the president’s mental health.
You would think that requesting such an assessment by a non-psychiatric professional alone would be yet another example of Trump’s psychopathic behavior?
Why does that matter?
Because Duke University Medical Center professor of psychiatry Dr. Jonathan Davidson published a study that reviewed biographical sources for the first 37 presidents (from 1776 to 1974).
Expert psychiatrists, unlike this Navy White House doctor, concluded that half suffered from mental illness, 27 percent while still in office.
Meanwhile, back to today’s news story…
Donald Trump has been deemed fit to serve as the president, the White House doctor announced after the US commander in chief voluntarily underwent a cognitive test to put questions about his mental health to rest.
The cognitive exam was Trump’s own idea. Jackson initially had “no intention” of including such a test in the US president’s first annual physical checkup since it’s not part of the routine procedure. However, Trump, according to Jackson, specifically asked to be screened for impairments such as Alzheimer’s.
FOR MORE, see… https://on.rt.com/8×39
ARMCHAIR PSYCHIATRIST TEST
Here’s an armchair psychiatrist test for you. The following are some of the traits of a psychopath. On my checklist Trump fits 13 of 20. What about you?
- 1. GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM — The tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.
2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH — A grossly inflated view of one’s abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.
3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM — An excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.
4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING — Can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.
5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS — The use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one’s victims.
6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT — A lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, cold-hearted, and non-empathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one’s victims.
7. SHALLOW AFFECT — Emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.
8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY — A lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.
9. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS — Expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.
10. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR — A variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.
11. IMPULSIVITY — The occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.
12. IRRESPONSIBILITY — Repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.
13. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS — A failure to accept responsibility for one’s actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.
For the rest of the 20 traits, see… https://www.sociopathicstyle. com/psychopathic-traits/
JAN 19, 2018
Toward the first anniversary of Trump’s presidency (Jan 20)
TRUMP’S APPROVAL RATING LOWEST OF ANY PRESIDENT
A Gallup survey found that Trump reaches the first anniversary of his inauguration with the lowest average approval rating of any elected president in his first year.
That poll showed that Trump has averaged just a 39% approval rating since his inauguration. The previous low was held by Bill Clinton, whose first-year average was 10 points higher than Trump’s, at 49%.
GLOBAL CONFIDENCE IN US LEADERSHIP ALSO HITS A NEW LOW
Global confidence in US leadership has also fallen to a new low, and the country now ranks below China in worldwide approval ratings, according to a new Gallup poll.
The survey of opinion in 134 countries showed a record collapse in approval for the US role in the world, from 48% under Obama to 30% after one year of Donald Trump – the lowest level Gallup has recorded since beginning its global leadership poll over a decade ago.
For more, see… https://gu.com/p/8vexe/stw
JAN 20, 2018
Marking the first year of Trump’s presidency
DER SPIEGEL (Mirror) is a German weekly news magazine published in Hamburg. It is one of Europe’s largest publications of its kind, with a weekly circulation of 840,000.
Devolution, de-evolution, or backward evolution – is the notion that species can revert to supposedly more primitive forms over time.
The current cover of DER SPIEGEL magazine was used as basis for this D’EVOLUTION image. DER SPIEGEL came up with the artwork, the Truth in media the headline.
TRUMP’S PRESIDENCY WAS EFFECTIVELY OVER BY LATE JULY WHEN HE SIGNED THE NEW RUSSIA SANCTIONS BILL
From then on, he was just another patsy of the Deep State or New World Order, if you prefer.
Here are some milestones from my posts in the first year of Trump’s presidency. What started as a great promise to “Make America Great Again,” quickly dissolved into a string of broken promises.
The first of those was Trump’s backing away from his vow to prosecute Hillary. Which was the reason I voted for him. It took Trump only two weeks to make me regret that vote. I have been regretting it nearly every day since.
Trump’s presidency was virtually over by the end of July when he buckled under to the pressure of Russia’s enemies in Congress and signed the new sanctions bill “against his better judgment.”
From then on, the man who promised to “drain the swamp” in DC became just another reptile in it.
Trump proved it again on Dec 6, when he cow-towed to pro-Israel lobby and recognized Jerusalem as its capital – a move condemned by a vast majority of the world community (the UN vote against it was 128-9).
No wonder the recent poll has shown that Trump’s approval rating is the lowest of any president after the first year in office. Even the lowly, and later thoroughly disgraced, Bill Clinton scored 10 points higher than Trump.
So it goes… I hang my head in shame. Because I allowed Don the Con to con me, too, even though I called him a “Trojan Horse” in a Feb 2016 editorial. It was the first time EVER that I had voted for a Democratic or Republican candidate.
Mea culpa, mea ultima culpa.
- OCTOBER 24, 2017: MY ELECTION 2016 FORECAST: TRUMP TO WIN ON NOV 8! ONE YEAR LATER, I CAN ONLY ADD ONE WORD: “REGRETTABLY” – https://wp.me/p3QU1S-2Ku
- JULY 29, 2017: “A SAD SURRENDER: TRUMP SIGNS THE RUSSIA SANCTIONS BILL: “THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY IS OVER,” BANNON – https://wp.me/p3QU1S-2sR
- NOVEMBER 22, 2016: “LIKE RONALD, LIKE DONALD… PUPPETS ON A STRING” – BROKEN PROMISES: TRUMP BACKS AWAY FROM THREAT TO JAIL HILLARY – https://wp.me/p3QU1S-21q
- FEBRUARY 24, 2016: IS TRUMP ACTUALLY A “TROJAN HORSE?” – https://wp.me/p3QU1S-1fl
JAN 20, 2018
TRUMP’S 757: ALL GARISHNESS MONEY CAN BUY
Even before he became president, Trump’s ostentatious custom-fitted private jet – a Boeing 757-200 which reportedly cost around $100 million – was referred to as “Trump Force One.”
Take a video tour of it by Amanda Miller, one of Trump’s Apprentices, as shown on Trump’s Youtube Channel.
For the full story, check out… ‘Trump-Force One’ — Donald Trump’s personal Boeing airliner http://read.bi/1Ins2bp
TRUMP’S FLYING HOME: EXTERIOR VIEW
AND NOW, HERE’S A CHAPTER FROM TRUMP’S AVIATION EXPERIENCES THE PRESIDENT MIGHT PREFER TO FORGET…
TRUMP AND KINGDOM OF GOD
“It’s easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God” (Bible verse, Matthew 19:24)
The other night, I was watching on PBS an episode from season 2 of an excellent British series VICTORIA. At one point, the then British PM, Sir Robert Peel, leader of the Conservative Party, uses this Bible verse when trying to dissuade the Queen from one of her ideas.
Immediately, I had this image in my mind of Trump’s lavish opulence which he so garishly flaunts. I thought it was apt to create it for the first anniversary of his presidency.
And on that note, we can put a period at the end of Trump’s first year in office.
Leave a Reply